Sunday, March 1, 2009

what's the csff?


tyler lets create a dance craze called the blowfishslapface2001. I'll show it to you later. we should vj at our next show. Les Bon Temps up date! We are getting to record this week at Screen Gems Recording Studio.

Watch Matt McCormick's The Subconscious Art of Graffiti Removal. i cried a little. it was perfect.

My mom bought an ab lounge and i put it together today. i was apart of that. i made something with my bare hands.

I don't really understand the difference between .001 and .00001 I can't conceptualize.

our waiter at Olive Garden was awkwards. he put way too much cheese on my dads plate. i sang on the phone to tyler.

my mom had Madeline stuck in her head today. i felt like a proud cheetah.

My favorite animal is a Zebra because they have good style and they just kick it and you are never upset when you see a zebra. Any day you see a Zebra is a good day. My second favorite animal is a Unicorn. Unicorns are cool and flashy and you only see them once in a while but when you see them its wicked magikal. this was a game Selena made me play apparently your number 1 animal is yourself and Number 2 animal is your perfect partner. my dad's favorite animal is a crocodile and his second is a bobcat. i don't know what that really mean.s but yeah i'm ok with being a zebra.
Iwrote 80 percent of my screen play tonight. its totally shit.

Also, I got an account to pitch a television show to travel channel. I found out they gave one of Hugh Hefner's ex gf's a show. Which means they are giving them out to just anyone. these days.

I saw Shannon and Andre's baby on Friday. he has a good personality. I gave them some of the Cheese Sandwich Film Festival Flyers.

behold them! Let me know if you see them around town or if you want to pass some out. We want to do a late night downtown spontaneous cheese sandwich giveaway. let me know if your interested in consuming and or assisting. many thanks.

i want to start a band called snow doubt.

ive decided i'm going to be a part time lawyer. i want to work like 4 days out of the week on law and 3 days on arting. law school will follow my first oscar. but for real. i'm a libra we like justice. joselyn means justice. and i like the music de Justice.

i heard the watchmen sucks.

i'm going to the watchmen on Saturday with my dad.

i heard it was awesome actually.

Russ finished his bumper for The Cheese Sandwich Film Festival. its romantic.
http://gumbychill.blogspot.com/2009/03/bumping-lines.html
Watch it on his blog.

Visit www.cheesesandwichfilmfestival.com - the world may end early (April 1st 2009 to be exact) because of its awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment