Thursday, November 5, 2009

today i had my body drained


so this weird doctor I went to one time said " hey maybe you are crazy all the time because you have diabetes." So them my mom said OMG YOU TOTALLY HAVE DIABETES! that would explain why you are so crazy. I just got tested for diabetes in Jacksonville this morning. It took 2 hours and they drew a pint of blood 4 times. I wish earlier on I had said " I don't have diabetes but I can tell you why I'm crazy all the time eh hem throat clearing:
I work 2 jobs
I work for Cucalorus
I run everywhere
i don't have any money
I'm a senior and I'm over school
I'm directing a film
I repeatedly date man boys
I want to have the best life ever
I'm friends with Erin, Courtney, and Emily - no wait that keeps me sane
Ive eaten my body weight in peanut butter within the last two years
Candyruns through my veins.
i want to go to the mountains and the fair.
i have add and anxiety
im ready to get out of here



I want to say that its awesome though that I got my blood drawn at a drug testing place. There are no locks on the bathroom and they thermometer all the pee. My nurse said that one time a guy gave her his urine and it was 120 degrees hahahaha cause he warmed up someone else's urine with a lighter. I dig that.

No comments:

Post a Comment