Tuesday, April 14, 2009

sickness is the new black




this is how i feel right now.its good and bad. mostly good. but the bad's still there.

sickness.
is different from being ill. like i usually am.

naps and sleep in general are bad news for me. it feels like i'm being lazy. I know that is odd for my age group, BUT THATS THE COLD HARD TRUTH. I think that creating and directing the HUGELY AWESOME Cheese Sandwich Film Festival was like giving birth for my body. Stan brakhage style. I worried about it and didn't sleep and I ate crappily and still went running. I did some damage to my sweet sweet sweet bod. So now I'm paying for it. Which I will do quietly because that was the best night of my life and my GPA hasn't dropped considerably. What else can you ask for?

Well for starters I would like to cohost a Travel Channel/National Geographic show. I could tell you the details of the show, but I'll save that for you when it gets picked up. Fingers crossed.


I'd like Le BonTemps to take over the Dance Electronica Circuit and play at Bonnaroo next year and get a European Tour next summer.


Italy&ParisLBT

I'd like to get SUPPORT SAFE TEXT launched so that the texters of the world stop killing innocent pedestrians. Because seriously none of us have ever texted something important enough to kill someone over. Our PSA for Support Safe Text is awesome. Look out for the finished video. I'd like to get my Screenplay SHOT ASAP. Well by Asap I mean in the next 6 months. I'd Like to be able to paint again. Mostly pictures about the universe. thats where my heart is.




I'd like for my family to be happy.
mer NcssM. 4 DAYS TILL WE FIND OUT!!!



Go NCSSM Unicorns

Mom less stressed. Dad work.

I'd like to be able to breathe.


oh and f spanish. seriously. and cats. except these following cats are rad.


one week until i change my name. can you dig it? its out of this world. literally.hint

thank you for your time. GO BOYZ TUESDAY. Dance for kids with Alopaecia tonight or something. charliebrownz. 11. yes. pbr yes yes. i'll be there in spirit form.


and April 24th Atomic Scramble at Jengos food alcohol fun music. LE BONTEMPS OH YES OH YES

5 year plan to take over the world. starts now. who's in?

1 comment:

  1. Ya forgot about the Atlantis Release Party April 22nd!

    Also, I love you.

    ReplyDelete